Cybersecurity is Our Shared Responsibility.
- Post online safety tips and reminders about National Cyber Security Awareness Month on your social networks. Use the hashtag #ncsam on Twitter and Facebook. Download social media messages
- Blog about cybersecurity throughout the month. Use social networks such as Facebook and Twitter to disseminate information and encourage customers and employees to learn more about staying safe online.
- Send an email to friends and family informing them that October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month and encourage them to visit STOPTHINKCONNECT.org.
- Hold a family conference to discuss how each member of the family can help to protect their online devices from cyberattacks. Read through and discuss suggestions from STOP. THINK. CONNECT.
- Display the National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) poster in your school, office, community center or religious institution. Download the poster
- Review and update the acceptable use policy for all technology (computers, mobile devices, networks, and personal devices) in your school or office.