Promote NCSAM on Social Networks
Use #NCSAM, profile images all October! Some of the most simple and effective ways to show your support for National Cyber Security Awareness Month are through social media. Consider these easy ways to participate in NCSAM on social networks.
- #NCSAM. Share online safety advice and links to resources on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter using the hashtag #NCSAM.
- #ChatSTC. Check the STOP. THINK. CONNECT website for information about upcoming Twitter chats during NCSAM. Use the hashtag #ChatSTC to join the conversation.
- Make NCSAM your profile picture. Download NCSAM profile images for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Follow & Like NCSA. Join us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+. NCSA will post additional tips, resources and other updates throughout October.
- Promote NCSAM daily on social networks. Check back in 2015 for suggested social media posts that you can simply copy, paste and post on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn during NCSAM! Be sure to use the #NCSAM hashtag.